Think Pink for October :: Products that give back to breast cancer awareness
Look great and feel confident that your purchases are making a difference, knowing that these amazing products are giving back to Breast Cancer Awareness research.
Streekers and TouchBack BrowMarker
A brilliant partnership in honor of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
Streekers and TouchBack BrowMarker have teamed up with the National Breast Cancer Coalition to raise lifesaving funds throughout the month of October. All month long, Streekers and TouchBack BrowMarker have pledged to donate 100% of the proceeds from the sales of Streekers in Pink and TouchBack BrowMarker in Blonde to support NBCC’s vital breast cancer treatment research and breast cancer awareness advocacy.
· A true breakthrough in temporary hair color, Streekers uses advanced technology to bond luminous color to hair. The sponge-tip applicator guarantees flawless coverage and precise control for easy application of eye-catching color that can be used over mousse or styling gel.
· TouchBack BrowMarker’s patented formula bonds to eyebrows and skin for color that last all day and won’t rub off. TheBlonde shade provides a natural look and soft wash of color when applied directly to skin. The BrowMarker features a fine tip for easy, precise application.
PRICE: Streekers: $11.95 TouchBack BrowMarker: $19.95
Smashbox Cosmetics Photo Finish Foundation Primer
Our best-selling essential for a beautiful cause. For every purchase during the month of October, Smashbox will donate $5 to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation®, an organization dedicated to preventing breast cancer and discovering a cure in our lifetime by funding groundbreaking clinical research around the world. This must-have primer works for all types of skin, and supports preventing and curing breast cancer—a disease that indiscriminately affects all types of women.
WHERE TO BUY: www.Smashbox.com and Ulta (October 2013)
Natural Life, 3 Must-Have Items
This October, in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month, Natural Life will donate 20% of profits from 3 of our hottest, pinkest products to the National Breast Cancer Foundation. Our Brand is all about inspiring positivity, and in the case of breast cancer, spreading awareness is equally key.
· Indie Print Headband in Hot Pink: ($10) – Inspired by gorgeous prints found in Thailand
· Boho Bandeau in Brown & Pink: ($10) – Perfect for transitioning between seasons, this timeless piece makes accessorizing easy. Wear it as a headband, a headscarf or even a cozy neck warmer in chill weather
· Pink Indie Print Infinity Scarf: ($25) – Soft, sweet and ultra feminine beautifully printed scarf.
PRICE: $10 – $25
WHERE TO BUY: www.NaturalLife.com